我们已经看过各种不同的不同行that can be used to make a photo more interesting but dynamic tension takes these lines and adds varying degrees of contrast between them, further increasing their interest.
The simplest and most obvious photo that I have to demonstrate dynamic tension is the one below – the lines move out from the center of the photo to the edges.
This is one of those things that, once you’ve learnt about it, you can’t stop seeing, making it quite easy.
- 多种的diagonal linesmoving away from each other in different directions.
- Paths that move in opposing direction.
- Body language that contrasts between 2 or more subjects.
Below is a photo I took in Greece where their cramped hillside housing force multiple paths to converge, making it ideal for a scene of dynamic tension.
The strongest dynamic tension comes from the widest角度，与相交的2个对角线之间的最宽角度为90度;提供动态张力的照片的好方法是包括以这种角度交叉的路径。
For my photo below, I took it up a level by including an additional diagonal in the form of stairs, a curved frame from the mirror and myself as a subject, slightly off center.
肢体语言是我最喜欢的事情之一ture; negative body language is a great natural source of dynamic tension.
In my photo below, the V-shape formed between the subjects forces the eyes off in different directions and curves out of the photo. At the same time, the eye line of the subject on the left brings you back to the subject on the right.
The shallow depth of field with focus on the girl in the middle is another way to emphasise a different point of interest.
I had some time and two chances (rising and lowering) to get the photo I wanted.
The photo on the left clearly contains the most contrasting lines but, in my opinion, isn’t as strong as the photo on the right.
- The tower and ground on the left of the photo create a base for the image to stand on, which balances the image out.
- The angle between the 2 parts of the bridge on the left is too small to really show a strong sense of tension. The same goes for the top and bottom of the bridge.
- The photo on the right takes away the strength provided by the vertical and horizontal lines of the ground, making it appear more uneven, adding to the tension.
- The exaggerated length of the top of the bridge on the right helps to make the photo more dramatic and the contrast in colour from the sky makes the lines stand out.
- All of the lines in the photo on the right continue out of the frame, helping to give them a feeling of continuation; as though they go on much further.
Try rotating your image when going for a more abstract approach; different angles produce varying degrees of tension, which can make a big difference to the final image.
As I mentioned above, the photo (above) on the right carries most of its visual weight at the top of the photo, helping it to appear unbalanced. When you rotate this, you suddenly end up with a vertical feature that contrasts nicely with the rest of the frame.
It’s much like the use of extremelyshallow depth of field，或超过饱和的HDR;虽然它可以非常有效地绘制观众，但在单个投资组合中的过度使用将产生负面影响。